Election day is in November. It is always the first Tuesday after the first Monday. To vote in an American election, you have to be an American citizen. To become an American citizen, an immigrant must pass the citizenship test. Here are some questions. can you pass the citizenship test ?
- What’s the name of the American flag ?
- What’s the fourth of July ?
- Who helped the Pilgrims in America ?
- Which president freed the slaves ?
- Why are there 100 senators in the senate ?
- Who becomes president of the United States if the president dies ?
- Which are the 49th and 50th states of the Union ?
- How many terms can a president serve ?
- Why did the Pilgrims come to America ?